
Well, it's getting time for me to leave Ko Phangan now that my visa is about to run out -- and good thing I had a look because it runs out a couple days before I thought. So, I have to exit the country as of this Friday. Thus, today I booked a ferry back to the mainland for Thursday afternoon, and then I'll get a midnight train taking me down to the Malaysia boarder as of 10a.m. or so on Friday, and I'll make my way over the course of the day to the Perhentian islands for a little while and then maybe onto Indonesia to meet up with a couple of friends. We'll see, we'll see, all in time.
UPDATE: Ummmm, turns out that monsoon season starts on the East coast of Malaysia in October, so as of November everything is pretty much shut down on the Perhentian islands. So, time to come up with an alternative with Kota Bharu as a launching point....
Oh, and here's the sunset from yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment